Saturday, January 23, 2010

YES!


It is definitely crazy at Zuda this month! WOTF has gone from 7th to 8th to a whopping 5th place! All because of you!!! Thanks for the votes and the support. We are so close I can taste it. This is the last stretch because Monday is it for this competition. Robot 6 has posted its Zuda column on the competition and I encourage to go over and check it out. On another note....Last week I ended the blog with the question of continuing WOTF after the competition. The answer is unequivocally YES! That was the plan from the start actually...I had this story and was going to do it anyway so I thought I might go through ZUDA first. It's already formatted for a regular size comic and it will be coming out in early 2010 as an ongoing series. So there you go... Here's some concept designs for you to munch on until next time. PUSH HARD FALLEN FANS!!! lets get to number one.
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2010/01/zudist-colony-for-january-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment